Effective Date: 21/12/2022
It is CryptAPI’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
We at CryptAPI do not collect, use and transfer any kind of personal data about you. We do not collect information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that are personal to you.
We also do not require you to create a profile with us. You are not required to have any username and password to operate our website.
Data automatically collected
We may collect special personal information about you if there is a lawful basis on which to do so or if required by law to do so. Personal information in any such case may include information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
We may also collect contact information such as billing address, email address, and/or any other information required by law that we have of our customers.
When you use https://cryptapi.io or our Services, we may automatically collect certain information from you. We may collect:
- Technical data/Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Server Log Information: We may collect server log information when you use https://cryptapi.io, such information may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent on our Site and the websites you visit just before and just after our Website.
- Usage Information. If you use the CryptApI Site, we will collect metadata about the transactions you make on https://cryptapi.io or with our Services, such as the name of recipients, digital asset amounts, click-stream data, instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications and/or the timestamp of transactions.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with the CryptAPI Site, including cookies, web beacons and other unique device identifiers. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device, IP address, web browsers used to access the CryptAPI Site, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are graphic images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you use our website or our services, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Process your order
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Disclosure of information
In cases where we are required by law to collect potentially personal information and personal information from you, CryptAPI will only disclose any such potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on CryptAPI’s behalf or to provide services available on our website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of these employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using CryptApI’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. CryptAPI will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above. CryptAPI will also disclose potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when CryptAPI believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of CryptAPI, third parties or the public at large.
Information we process with your consent
The security of your Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage and payment is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information and payment, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
How to contact us